Wednesday, October 25, 2006

4 days until the Halloween Party

so, a friend of ours is having a Halloween Party this weekend. I've been asking Dave what he wants to be for WEEKS, but he hasn't come to a decision, until last night (and pending fabric availability). Clearly, all the good suggestions were mine, and well, if we find the right fabric we'll be a matched pair of Baseball Furies from the movie The Warriors. (Which threw a wrench in the works of me finishing my costume, because I've always wanted to be a baseball furie. Much more than a Harajuku girl)

back-up costume lists

Dave
  • Dracula (boring, his idea)
  • Dr. Emmett Brown
  • Birdman of Alcatraz
  • Skeleton like the gang in the Karate Kid (his only cool idea, but clearly 3 days in NOT enough time to map out a skeletal system-front and back-and do my own costume.... plus he realized that wearing spandex is not his style)

    Dolly
  • Harajuku girl
  • Sailor Pin-Up
  • Flapper
  • Dorothy, 'Lil Bo Peep or 'Lil Red Riding Hood.

    Couple Costume
  • Popeye & Olive Oyl


    UPDATE!! well, we are going to be none of the above. Dave chose something else and really wanted "matching" costumes, stay tuned while I work away in the sweatshop known as my apartment....
  • No comments: