Friday, January 19, 2007

Business Research

Market Research Poll
I am gathering research for my new craft-based business. I would love your help answering the following brief questions. You can copy and paste responses as a comment here on my blog, or email me at carabetes@hotmail.com Feel free to add any additional comments after your survey.
Thank you very much for you time and consideration, Cara.

1. How frequently do you purchase stationery products for yourself or as gifts?

2. Where are you likely to purchase stationery and paper products?

3. Rate how important the following characteristics are when choosing stationery?
Very important (2), Somewhat important (1), Not important (0)
Eco-friendly papers?
Handmade?
Standard letter postage sized?
Availability of coordinating accessories?
Products made in Canada?

4. Is a company website an important factor when shopping for or choosing products?

No comments: