Tuesday, January 09, 2007

wedding, revisited.

Today I heard that my Knot wedding bio made the somewhat official knot bio list best bios! Which is totally exciting, I spent many, many, many hours drooling over the pretty weddings on that list when planning. I'm sure it has everything to do with how great my photographer's were, so go check out their site in my links! They work in London and Toronto, and do more than just weddings and engagements.
In fact, I have become good friends with Heather since she shot my wedding. (But it was Dave that knew her first, lucky bastard).

What's really funny is that I wasn't finished editing the bio, and somehow it's busted so I can't fix it. I guess it's good enough though.

For Karma sake I really should go and nominate all the bios I've thought about nominating, some of my fellow knotties had gorgeous bios!

No comments: